If you enjoy mobile photography, particularly on Android devices, you should be aware of the GCam app. The Google Camera (GCam) app does not require any introduction because it is one of the best third-party camera apps for a non-Pixel Android device. Whether you have a mid-range or flagship Android device with a better camera, most images will lack crisp details and color accuracy if you don’t have the Google Camera app. We’ve included a link to download Gcam for all Samsung Exynos devices [GCam ZCam APK] below.
If you don’t know, you might be wondering why Samsung Exynos? Because the majority of Samsung devices (global) use Exynos processors, users are unable to find a compatible or stable Gcam app for those specific models. While Snapdragon-powered devices are more developer-friendly than Exynos variants. As a result, you will receive GCam ported APK files for the majority of Snapdragon Samsung Galaxy devices. However, you can download a ZCam ported APK file of GCam for the Samsung Galaxy Exynos variant from the link provided below.
We all know that Samsung Galaxy smartphones have excellent cameras with a variety of modes and features such as Portrait mode, Slow-Motion mode, Panorama mode, improved hybrid zooming capability, and more. While newer Samsung Galaxy devices also include super steady video recording, night mode, sharp daylight images, up to 8K video recording, up to 100x hybrid zoom, and other features. However, when it comes to the Google Camera app, no other stock camera apps stand out from the crowd.
With the help of powerful software development, the Gcam app delivers a stunning color contrast ratio with a better dynamic range, exposure level, etc. It features a simple camera interface with loads of advanced settings, Google Lens integration, Night Sight mode, Portrait mode with focus slider, Slow-Motion, HDR+, HDR+ Enhanced, Playground (AR Stickers), Lens Blur, PhotoSphere, RAW image option, improved video stabilization, etc.
The GCam app also provides better edge detection in portrait shots, nice shadow & depth in low lighting conditions, and color levels that are close to reality, all of which contribute to capturing a better image. At the time of writing, ZGCam Exynos had shared ZGCam 692. (latest version). This developer deserves all of the credit. Now, without further ado, let’s get to the download link and installation instructions.
- Google Camera 8.1 for Samsung Exynos: Download
- Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Exynos v1.03359: Download
- Google Camera 7.4 for Samsung Exynos V1.03344: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.01149: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.01106: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.01024: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.00990: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.00917: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.00838: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.00703: Download
- Google Camera Samsung Exynos 3.8.00692: Download
Download Config for ZGCAM
- Samsung S8/N8: Download Config XML
- Samsung S9/N9: Download Config XML
- Samsung S10, Plus, and E: Download Config XML
- Samsung Note10: Download Config XML
- Samsung A5/A7: Download Config XML
- Samsung A8: Download Config XML
- Motorola One Action: Download Config XML
- Motorola One Vision: Download Config XML
Google Camera Samsung Exynos Installation
- Download the GCam APK file on your device.
- Now, enable Unknown Sources options from the device Settings > Security or Privacy.
- Tap on the GCam APK file again to install it.
- Launch the GCam app and give all the required permissions.
- You’re done.
We hope you’ve found this article useful and you can now use the GCam ported app on any of your Samsung Galaxy Exynos variant devices. Feel free to ask in the comments below for any queries.