Table of Contents
Youtube Vanced, which is essentially a modded version of the YouTube app, is a very popular Android app. Youtube Vanced provides lots of additional functionality, as you expect from a mod app, and also unlocks certain disabled features that were previously not compatible with your Android version. We will cover all the key features of YouTube Vanced in this tutorial and how to install YouTube Vanced on your Android phone, whether it is rooted or non-rooted.
Youtube Vanced enables so many feature that you get with premium Youtube plan. Such features include adblocker, background playback, override max resolution, picture in picture (PIP) mode, force HDR mode, swipe control to change brightness, preferred speed & resolution, black/dark themes available, etc.
Install YouTube Vanced
It’s very easy & simple method to install Youtube Vanced on Android devices. Follow the given installation process:
- Download Youtube Vanced manager app from the given link and install on your phone
- Once installed, open the Vanced manager and tap on noroot from top (if not already selected)
- Then, tap to install microG
- Enable unknown source installation to install app successfully
- Again, tap Install next to Vanced
- Then, choose your preferred theme between dark mode or light theme and tap Next
- At last step, choose your proffered language and tap “Finish“
- It will download Youtube vanced on your device.
- Tap Install when downloaded
- Enjoy Youtube Vanced.