LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS does still include various proprietary hardware-specific code.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- This ROM uses source built kernel, kernel modules, boot kernel modules (vendor_boot) and vendor image.
- This ROM bundles the latest firmware so you don’t have to worry about updating firmware beforehand.
- To use the eSIM you need to install GApps
- Download the latest recovery image and rom zip
- Boot to bootloader
fastboot flash boot lineage-recovery.img
- Boot to recovery
- Format data
- Sideload LineageOS zip
- Optionally flash any addons:
- Advanced > Reboot to recovery
- Sideload the addons
See https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/redfin/install for more detailed instructions
Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved.
Stock Google Camera app crashes in Night Mode or Astrophotography. As a workaround, install this magisk module.
ROM OS Version: Android 11
Source: XDA Developers