Kali NetHunter Rom
The Kali NetHunter is an Android ROM overlay that provides a robust Mobile Penetration Testing Framework. A custom kernel, a Kali Linux chroot, and an associated Android application are included in the overlay, making it easier to communicate with different security tools and attacks.
- 802.11 Wireless Injection and AP mode support with multiple supported USB wifi cards.
- Capable of running USB HID Keyboard attacks, much like the Teensy device is able to do.
- Supports BadUSB MITM attacks. Plug in your Nethunter to a victim PC, and have your traffic relayed though it.
- Contains a full Kali Linux toolset, with many tools available via a simple menu system.
- USB Y-cable support in the Nethunter kernel – use your OTG cable while still charging your Nexus device!
- Software Defined Radio support. Use Kali Nethunter with your HackRF to explore the wireless radio space.
The power of NetHunter does not stop there, however. We’ve introduced some awesome features that are both powerful and special into the NetHunter OS. From pre-programmed HID Keyboard (Teensy) attacks to BadUSB Man In The Center attacks, to one-click configurations of MANA Evil Access Point, access to the Aggressive Protection Exploit Database … And yes, with a range of supported USB NICs, NetHunter natively supports wireless 802.11 frame injection.
Kali NetHunter is a popular Android ROM penetration testing platform that is open source. The developers behind the ROM made it, along with older OnePlus phones and some older Samsung Galaxy phones, to work on Google’s older Nexus smartphones.
Prepare your phone
It must be rooted in a software like SuperSu before you download and install Kali NetHunter on your Android computer. You will need to have the BusyBox app from the Google Play Store enabled. You should also have plenty of usable free storage on your Android computer. Lastly, custom ROMs such as CM12. It is also a good thing to have CM12.1 and CM13 ready to go, but they are not completely important.
Install Kali NetHunter
Once your phone is prepared, go to the Offensive Security website and download the Kali NetHunter ROM version that corresponds to your Android version on your device.
- DOWNLOAD KALI NETHUNTER
- Once that’s done, you should extract the Zip file. Then go to /data/app and install the apps present in that folder one by one.
- Then open up your preferred root explorer app, and go to /data/data/com.offsec.nethunter/files/scripts.
- Copy all the files and paste into /system/bin (Note: If you don’t see the folder or content in files/scripts, open NetHunter app and then close it and check again)
- Open the Nethunter App and Go to the Kali Chroot Manager and install the “Minimal Chroot”. You can also select “Full Chroot” but this is not recommended.
- Open Terminal Emulator or nh-terminal and choose “KALI”. This will open up Kali shell. You may be prompted to allow root permission.
- Run the following commands in the terminal one by one: apt-get update, apt-get upgrade, apt-get dist-upgrade, apt-get install kali-linux-nethunter
How To Install
-Download the ROM and GApps of your choice
-Make a full wipe (system, data, cache, dalvik)
-Flash Firmware -Flash Rom
-Flash GAPPS package
-And at last Reboot! Clean Flash is always recommended!
List Of Kali Nethunter Zips By Device And Kernel
Nougat (Safe One)
Redmi note 4:-Download
Oneplus & Nexus Phones:-Download