The OxygenOS 14 update, which is based on Android 14, is being rolled out by OnePlus on a number of models. The most recent model to receive this update is the OnePlus 10 Pro, which is currently only available to users in India. It is anticipated that this update will soon be made available to other regions.
As per the official announcement, users who participated in the open and closed beta builds will be the first to receive the stable update, with other users following suit. The build number for the current rollout is NE2211_126.96.36.199(EX01), and the update size is roughly 789 MB.
Here is the complete changelog of this new update:
• Adds Fluid Cloud, a way of interaction with morphing forms that allows you to view up-to-date information at a glance.
• Adds File Dock, where you can drag and drop to transfer content between apps and devices.
• Adds Content Extraction, a feature that can recognize and extract text and images from the screen with one tap.
• Adds Smart Cutout, a feature that can separate multiple subjects in a photo from the background for copying or sharing.
• Improves Shelf by adding more widget recommendations.
Security and privacy
• Improves photo and video-related permission management for safer access by apps.
• Improves system stability, the launch speed of apps, and the smoothness of animations.
• Upgrades Aquamorphic Design with a natural, gentle, and clearer color style for a more comfortable color experience.
• Adds Aquamorphic-themed ringtones and revamps the system notification sounds.
• Improves system animations by making them even smoother.
• Adds a carbon tracking AOD that visualizes the carbon emissions you avoid by walking instead of driving.
Individuals who were not part of the beta testing phase may need to wait a bit longer to receive the update.